Do you have enthusiasm, energy and a passion for working with children?
We are currently hiring teachers for the Kingston, New Malden and Chessington Academies.
Teaching to a tried and tested drama curriculum, you will be able to inspire and delight children of all ages, seeing their confidence and communication skills blossom before your eyes.
The Drama Kids Academy also offers ongoing training opportunities and all the support you need to become a successful teacher and build a rewarding career.
Contact us today for flexible hours!
Must drive and have own car / Or confidently be able to reach the venues.
- This is a self-employed teaching position.
- Curriculum will be provided and mentorship given: specially written by experts in child development to help children grow in confidence, self-esteem, develop communication and performance skills.
- A small amount of administration is involved and accuracy is important.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good understanding of basic drama practice
- Formal Performing Arts training desirable but not essential
Wage: £25-£30 an hour based on experience.
Qualifications: Desirable – A degree in drama, performance or acting or relevant teaching qualifications and / or experience.
Age Groups: 3 age groups spanning 4-17 years (Unlikely to teach all age ranges, if there’s a preference of key stage from experience we’d be delighted to hear about this.
Commitment: Termly / adhoc depending on growth and your availability.
Full training in our curriculum given and ongoing training provided. Subject to DBS check and satisfactory completion of training.
First Aid also desirable but this can be provided.
For more details or to apply contact Kyle Tovey(Principal) [email protected]
Please Note: The position would suit someone with other part-time work. The position is only suitable for teachers who are willing to give full commitment.